Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Weekend Getaway

A friend of mine and I both agreed that we were in need of a fun girl weekend trip together, we choose to stop in Palm Springs and have a nice overnight at my brother's and then head up to Newport Beach.  We ended up having one of the best weekends together filled with amazing food, shopping, exploring, and of course the beach!! Here's some snaps from our getaway girls weekend. See my list of favorites below! 





Every time I'm in Newport Beach, this is my favorite breakfast place. 



Mimosa's for breakfast




Awww...the beach!



Great place for some yummy deserts









I love driving around in Corna Del Mar looking at the lovely homes and unique ones like this one. This is called the whale house. Can you see the teeth?


My Favorite new candle. "Aspen Bay Candle",  that I bought on Balboa Island. I have been burning it  everyday since I've been back.
Wishing you a wonderful magical week



No comments:

Post a Comment