Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Beach Totes

Every spring I start my hunt for a new beach tote, but this year I'm a little late and with some trips on the horizon, I better make my mind up and choose one finally.  I have a few requirements 1)Having enough room to hold all beach/pool items and 2)be chic enough to wear around town. It seems like an easy thing to find but, trust me, it's ridiculous hard to find the "perfect" summer tote.  Here are some I'm giving some serious consideration. Which one do you like?


Fat Face, stripped beach bag $60

BIG BUDDHA MAUI, $69.95

Bamboo 54 Beach Tote, Luggage Point, $28

Magid Woven Tote Black One Size, South Moon Under $64.75

The Sak Casual Classics II Top Zip Tote, Zappos, 39

Dipped Drawstring Beach Tote, Tory Burch $375 ouch!







Beach Bags by Rachelle's Simple Pleasure



No comments:

Post a Comment