Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Beach Essentials


 The weather is finally starting to heat up in our neck of the woods, or should I say desert... it means we're officially spending all of our free time trying to head to the beach or lounging poolside! This month is beach time for me and my family and I can't wait! Here are some fun summer beach essentials that I wanted to share with you. And if you have no plans of being by the ocean side, maybe this will transport you in spirit.





If you plan on spending a good amount of time at the beach this summer, it's always a smart idea to have a functional-yet-stylish tote on hand. This is cute one!

Though I typically prefer flip flops or wedges when it comes to my everyday footwear, every once and a while I find myself reaching for a more casual option. I'm loving these worn-in vintage look Tennis Lacet shoes by Bensimon. Light blue would be nice too.


What a fun and pretty surfboard fit for amateurs and pros by Juice Couture


This is a great Hair Mist you can found in Sephora, that is wonderful after a day at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment