Monday, July 18, 2011

St. Francis



I have to tell you about my new favorite restaurant St.Francis. Located in a historic building on Camelback Road, just east of Central in uptown Phoenix, the family-owned, family-built and family-run restaurant welcomes families, couples and special occasions. I went there this week for a celebration for a great friend, who has also been telling me about this place for a while, and how I would love it. Boy, was she right! To me it's one of the most beautifully-designed dining space in Phoenix. The food was delicious with very fresh ingredients. The prices were also very reasonable. It has a style and sophistication vibe, with a toss of casual cool. Happy Hour is from 3-6. I can't wait to go back. 





Thought it was cool showing a Julia Child cooking episode  outside on the patio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment