Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nourish

Over the weekend I had the pleasure to enjoy a wonderful healthy dish at Nourish123 in Scottsdale. I can't believe I have never been here before. I loved the atmosphere within the atrium area of the gorgeous Camelview Optima Condos. This is now one of my favorite places. My friend was with me who can only eat at places that are 100% gluten free, which Nourish123 is.  I ordered the Teriyaki Wild Rice bowl, which  included broccoli, sugar snap peas, shredded carrots, cashews and ginger. The flavor was fabulous! This is a place you can go and feel good about what you ate, whether you have the quinosa salad and veg buger, or a cheeseburger pizza. Everything is organic, grass fed meat, gluten free and all that good stuff. Check it out and enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment