Friday, February 17, 2012

The Willows Home & Garden

The Willows is one of my Favorite store in Phoenix located at 3743 E Indian School Rd. It truly inspires me. If you aren't familiar with The Willows, it is a luxurious home furnishings and lifestyle atelier and showroom boasting a casual, yet classically elegant collection of beautiful finds. I love treating myself to a visit of browsing around and getting great inspiration for my own home. I usually leave there with some lovely find of some kind. If you haven't made it over to see this vintage flare gem, your missing out. Here is a peek of some of what this store has to offer. And today their having 25% off everything that smells good Includes candles, soaps, lotions, linen mist, laundry detergent and much more! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment