Friday, June 17, 2011

The Simple Farm

You have to visit the The Simple Farm here in Scottsdale. They sell freshly gathered organic farm house eggs, and all sorts of organic vegetables, herbs, and flowers. The farm stand is stocked with delicious homemade jam that I can't seem to get enough of. The farm is open to the public every Thursday from 9am to 1pm. And if you miss it on Thursday, you have another chance on Friday from 4pm till the baskets are empty.


Come on over 
  relax, sit, and enjoy some tea and fresh baked muffins.... yum! 




Some of these sunflowers are over 6ft tall!


We love the chickens!


My daughter and I volunteer once a week to help out, and we love doing it. Owners Michael and Lylah are the best, and are great at educating my daughter and I all about urban farm life.
Here are some of the tomatoes I harvested for farmer market


And you won't be able to resist these guys


The Simple Farm is located at 9080 E. Cactus Rd in Scottsdale
Open to the public every Thursday from 9am to 1pm  
Fridays 4pm to 6pm Farm 
Phone: 480-206-7821
Please come visit! 


1 comment: